Wondering what to do with your gameday leftovers?
Here are some tips on how to incorporate your gameday party leftovers into this weeks meals:
- Remove the meat off the bone for leftover chicken wings and ribs
- Use veggies such as carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and peppers in a stir fry with leftover rib or chicken meat
- Pack cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and celery into zip style bags with small containers of leftover dip for snacking on the go
- Chop up leftover hard cheeses, salami and pepperoni then add into your favorite cooked pasta and marinara sauce, bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted
- Crush up leftover chips for breading chicken breasts, first dip chicken in flour, then egg and finally the crushed chips